Social media trends are clear
Social media continues to grow exponentially, helping businesses find new ways of extending their reach. As technology improves and become more prevalent, more and more people are able to access information and resources online – literally at their fingertips – worldwide.
Here’s a snapshot
How will these social media trends affect your business? Are your customers active online? Think about your target customer profile, key customer touch points, and then determine whether you can afford not to have a social media strategy.
- Campbell, Kim. “What’s the State of Social Customer Care in 2016?” Business 2 Community. Last modified July 8, 2016. http://www.business2community.com/customer-experience/whats-state-social-customer-care-2016-01588844#W5qkFKAgPGy68R4Y.97.
- Cooper, Paige. “The Best time to Post on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.” Hootsite Media Inc. (blog), last modified March 3, 2021, https://blog.hootsuite.com/best-time-to-post-on-facebook-twitter-instagram/.
- Jarski, Veronica. “The State of Social Media Marketing [Infographic].” MarketingProfs LLC. Last modified January 4, 2016. http://www.marketingprofs.com/chirp/2016/29075/the-state-of-social-media-marketing-infographic.
- Kerns, Chis. “The “Social Icebert”: The Data on 1:1 Marketing May Surprise You.” Third Door Media, Inc. Last modified March 14, 2016. http://marketingland.com/social-iceberg-data-11-marketing-may-surprise-167569.
- Lua, Afred. “2018 Social Media Trends Report: 10 Key Insights Into the Present and Future of Social Media.” Buffer Inc. Last modified January 25, 2018. https://blog.bufferapp.com/social-media-trends-2018.
- Nanji, Ayaz. “How SMBs Are Using Social Media.” MarketingProfs LLC. Last modified March 31, 2016. http://www.marketingprofs.com/charts/2016/29629/how-smbs-are-using-social-media.
- Spiegel, Benjamin. “SocialPro 2016 Recap: What Your Social Data Should Be Teaching You.” Third Door Media, Inc. Last modified July 8, 2016. http://marketingland.com/socialpro-2016-recap-social-data-teaching-183533.
- “Social Media Referral Trends.” Net Applications. Accessed March 9, 2021. http://www.netmarketshare.com/social-media.aspx?qprid=90.
- “Wildfire Social Media Marketing Blog: How Large Brands Measure the Value of Social [Google Infographic].” Wildfire, a division of Google. Last modified January 7, 2014. http://blog.wildfireapp.com/2012/01/19/measuring-the-business-impact-of-social-media-infographic/.